The staff of Northside Christian School endeavors to present this philosophy of our school in the following practical ways:
- To bring all children to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and that He is the answer to all things. To create them a desire to know God, to grow in Him, and to show forth His glory.
- To present academic subjects in the light of God’s Holy Word.
- To provide daily instruction in the Bible as to Christian faith and practices.
- To develop in our students those attitudes and habits that make for strong Christian citizenship.
- To provide a Chapel service that brings all students to a positive encounter with Christ and an opportunity for parental attendance.
The goal of this school is not to reform but to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship. Our goal is to provide each student with the skills and knowledge to enable them to develop to the greatest possible degree their spiritual, emotional, social, and physical maturity.
Northside Christian School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, athletic and other school-administered programs.