How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar. This is typically a web address that ends in .ics.
- Enter any username, password, or SSL info you need to. Most times you don’t have to with public subscriptions.
- Tap the Next button.
- Tap the Save button.
That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.